10 Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness
Make someone's day by performing a random act of kindness.
Being kind at work makes us feel good too. It helps us to build great relationships and creates a friendly atmosphere.
Here are 10 ways you can perform a "random act of kindness":
- Send someone a "thank you" note.
- Have lunch with a new team member.
- Bring in cakes for your team.
- Give a colleague a ride home.
- Give your people an impromptu afternoon off.
- Compliment someone to her boss.
- Help a colleague with a project he's struggling with.
- Volunteer as a first aider.
- Ask after a colleague's friends and family, and listen to her answer.
- Remember to smile at the people around you!
If you want to learn more about the benefits of random acts of kindness, read the article here.