5 Ways to Avoid Burnout Video
Watch this video and discover 5 things you can do to avoid burnout.
We've all felt stressed and overworked at times. But feeling like this for a long time can lead to burnout.
You might feel tired, tearful and irritable. These are all symptoms of burnout. But we can avoid it with these five steps:
- Take control of your workload. This will help you to prioritize your tasks and will prevent you from becoming overwhelmed.
- Work with purpose. Focus on the tasks that you enjoy the most and find the most meaningful.
- Give to others. Making someone feel good can help to re-energize you too.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can help you to relax and it creates a sense of wellbeing.
- Learn to manage stress. Keep a stress diary or meditate. This will help you to keep calm even when things get tough.
For more information on how you can avoid burnout, read the article here.