10 Ways to Make a Bad Day Better Video
Watch this video and discover 10 things you can do to brighten up a bad day.
We all have bad days when nothing seems to go right.
You could dwell on these negatives or you could follow these 10 steps and turn your bad day into a good one:
- Talk about it with a close friend or colleague.
- Go for a walk, get some sunshine and fresh air.
- Achieve a "small win."
- Reflect on all the good things in your life.
- Schedule on event that you and your team can look forward to.
- Remember all that you've accomplished so far.
- Do some exercise, meditate or just relax.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Find your silver lining. List the good and bad aspects of your day, and focus on the positives.
- Put things into perspective. Whatever's got you down is unlikely to last. And remember, tomorrow's just around the corner.
If you want to learn more about how you can turn a bad day into a good one, read the article here.