How to Make a Bad Day Better Video
Watch this video to discover how to brighten up a bad day.
We all have days when nothing seems to go right.
You could dwell on these negatives, or you could follow these steps and turn your bad day into a good one!
1. Get outside. Spending time around nature is proven to boost your mood.  So, get some fresh air and a change of scenery.
2. Exercise! Whether you do some stretches or go for a run, even 10 minutes of exercise will help you to feel happier and more energized.
3. Help someone else. Studies show that helping others improves your own wellbeing.  Why not offer to help a co-worker, try a random act of kindness, or take up volunteering for long-term impact?
4. Talk it out! Reach out to a trusted friend or colleague for a chat. Or, explore your feelings in a journal to release the negative emotions.
5. Change your perspective. Things may seem bad now, but will this matter in a year's time? Reframing your thinking to look at the bigger picture can help you to put your bad day into perspective. Tomorrow is a new day!
For more ways to turn a bad day into a good one, read our article 10 Ways to Make a Bad Day Better.