Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to pay to join the Club?
- What if I don't like the Club, or I think it's a waste of my money?
- What if I can't pay in US Dollars?
- What if I don't have a credit or debit card?
- I'm a busy person. Will I have time to use the Club?
- Who are the other members?
- Will I like these people and feel comfortable?
- I live in... – will I be able to participate fully?
- Will I need to buy other products to make best use of this?
- Any other questions?
To deliver the high quality articles, audio products and community discussions that you'll get with the Club, we've brought together an expert team, totally focused on helping you get the very most from your life and career.
Expertise of this level costs a lot of money: your subscription funds the exceptional resources you'll receive. It's just not possible to deliver something of this quality for free!
We work very hard to make sure that you get great value for your membership. And we keep ourselves motivated to do this by offering our no-catches, 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with what you get, you get your money back when you cancel: there's no lock-in and no hidden catch. Just let us know at our members' helpdesk, and we'll refund your current month's fees – all within 5 working days.
To pay in your local currency, just enter credit or debit card information normally, and your credit card company will convert currencies for you (this is an automatic part of the global credit card system.) While the precise exchange rate will be the rate applying at the moment you make payment, you can see approximate conversion rates using the Reuters Currency Converter.
Unfortunately, we can only accept monthly payments by credit or debit card, so if you don't have such a card, we regret that it will not be possible for you to join the Club.
We've structured everything to be incredibly quick and easy to use, wherever you are, and whatever you do:
- Book Insights and Expert Interviews are in MP3/Podcast format, so you can listen to them in the gym or on your way to work.
- Bite-Sized Training sessions are designed to be completed in 60 minutes – so you can work through them in your lunch hour or during a quiet patch of time.
- Short, bi-weekly newsletters highlight the best resources and threads, so you can quickly zoom in on the ones that you find interesting.
- Articles are concise and focused, helping you learn new skills easily, and in only a few minutes.
Members come from all parts of the world and all sorts of companies and organizations. They range from people at the start of their careers through to seasoned professionals, coaches, trainers, HR people, managers and senior executives. In this incredibly diverse and cosmopolitan community, everyone is learning from everyone else, and everyone has something to offer!
Yes. You'll find that the forums are very friendly. Our moderators are there to help, and to make sure they stay that way!
Yes. All of our resources are designed to be used wherever you are and whatever your time zone. With the Club, you get world-class training wherever you are in the world, and wherever you are, you can be a full and active part of this vibrant community.
You'll need a computer with an Internet connection, free media player software (for example, Windows Media Player or Quicktime) and the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These will be installed on most computers already. If they're not, you can download and install them for free (we provide links to the appropriate sites.) Everything else is included.
Just ask our Members Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org (please give us 24 hours to get back to you.)
Click here to join now!