Who We Help
You'll find Mind Tools useful at many stages in your career.
The people who use Mind Tools come from many different levels within organizations – ranging from senior executives and business owners to young professionals and career-starters.
Major corporations and government agencies around the world also use our material to increase productivity, improve management and leadership skills, and support organizational development initiatives.
We can help you if you are:
- A manager, who wants to get ahead: You'll learn skills usually taught in executive development programs – including decision-making techniques, strategic analysis tools, leadership and team-building skills, and career management strategies. Being able to apply these techniques marks you out as a potential leader of your organization.
- An ambitious professional: You'll learn how to balance busy workloads, win respect, manage other people successfully, inspire and motivate your team, and handle difficult career and role transitions. These skills can put you on the fast track to the top of your organization.
- A young professional: You'll learn the important communication, team-working, and personal effectiveness skills that make you a natural candidate for promotion.
- A consultant, or learning and development professional: Mind Tools provides a comprehensive licensing program, giving you the material that you need to develop your clients or your people, so that they can perform exceptionally well. (Click here to find out more about licensing.)
- An organization: With our corporate service, you can quickly deploy training or support programs within your Learning Management System – thereby improving leadership, decision-making, communication, and productivity within your organization. (Talk to our corporate team today to find out more.)
Where to go from here:
Privacy and Our Guarantee